FEMM is Fertility Education and Medical Management, a comprehensive women’s health program.
Founded by Anna Halpine of the World Youth Alliance, FEMM upholds the central role of reproductive endocrinology in the management of women’s overall health. Our goal is to empower women in the achievement of their health and reproductive goals by helping them gain a deeper understanding of their biology and monthly cycles.
The FEMM program teaches women, couples, and teens
- the beauty of the female body
- a clear and concise look at the science and mechanics of their monthly cycles
- how to pinpoint ovulation
- their hormonal vital signs and what a healthy cycle looks like
- how to recognize red flags that may indicate a health problem
- how to naturally achieve their reproductive goals
- where to get help when conception is difficult
- tools to monitor and pursue holistic health
- to be informed participants in their health care decisions
FEMM also collaborates with the Reproductive Health Research Institute (RHRI) to develop medical protocols that are science and evidence based, and to standardize the latest advances in foundational and clinical research. FEMM trains medical professionals from all over the world to implement these protocols for the management of ovarian dysfunction, menopause and infertility. You can learn more about FEMM medical management here.
Read about FEMM’s natural family planning method at the FAQ page. And check out FEMM’s free app, which allows you to easily track your health, chart your cycles, and manage your fertility. It’s available on iPhone or Android, in both English and Spanish. The FEMM White Paper offers a detailed look at the mission and purpose of FEMM, and the needs met by this program worldwide.